Wednesday 2 July 2014

Handy Tip No: 1. DIY Bracelet Holder




I know it's been a while, but I've been very busy lately. So to make up for it, I have a very quick, but very handy tip for you... 


(Yes, that is Fang in the background, wearing headphones)

So, what are you looking at here?! A bracelet holder! A very simple, quick and easy bracelet holder! We all know how annoying it is having bit's of jewellery just hanging around your dresser making the place look messy, so here is the easiest trick ever for keeping them tidy while still looking good! (I really have no idea why this paragraph has a white fill around it... my apologies!)





You're right, that is a photo of a empty deodorant can and a toilet roll. No, I haven't gone crazy (although some might say I already was). All you need to do is pop your bracelet's onto one of them and voila! A neat and tidy bracelet stack! Originally I just used to used deodorant can's, but I recently discovered that a toilet roll (or a kitchen paper roll) is even better since you can cut them to different heights AND paint them! (Which I haven't gotten round to doing yet.) You can look for a can that's close to your bracelet size, but any size will work since you can simply leave them loose over the can or have them tight on a bigger one. 






And there we go. You can paint the toilet roll's any colour or pattern that you can imagine, or just go with a really pretty or even a really plain deodorant can, but at the end of the day, you have an excellent bracelet holder made with little to no effort using something that would otherwise have gone in the bin!

I encourage everyone to try this out. Let me know how you got on in the comments below and if you have any other useful tip's like this I'd love to hear them!






No comments:

Post a Comment